Axlehire is passionate about modernizing last-mile logistics. Warehousing, sorting, labeling, same-day/next-day shipping are our gigs. We build sophisticated software systems to reduce all the hassles of planning and execution to length of few clicks. We currently operate in San Francisco Bay Area, Greater Los Angeles, Seattle and Portland; looking for talents to help us move forward.
Back-End Engineer (Hanoi, VN)
- 3+ years of experience working with backend infrastructure.
- Workflow flexibility and strong teamwork skills, i.e collaborating with front-end engineers, designers, product managers.
- Master Java (most preferably) and/or other JVM languages.
- Expert in at least one scripting language (Python, Bash, etc).
- Familiar with API, message queuing systems, service workers, and database operations.
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. testing, code reviews, design documentation).
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- A major role in designing and building of the backbone of our business.
- Implement new features in a highly collaborative environment with both tech and non-tech teams.
- Contribute to a future-ready, high quality, and performing codebase.
- Assist in QA/QC and release plans
to be commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time