Help Desk: Workstation and Application Support
We are looking for a highly motivated Help Desk Support Technician who is customer service oriented and eager to solve troubleshooting issues for our internal associates. We are a well-established company based in the Denver Tech Center, who has been providing warranty claims administration to auto dealerships for over 25 years.
We provide an excellent opportunity for a Help Desk Support Technician who is seeking to be part of a dynamic and rapidly growing company. The Help Desk Support Technician will be responsible for accurate and timely resolution of workstation and peripheral support requests.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Help Desk Support Technician will provide exceptional service and user support to local and remote end-users, at all levels of the organization. As a Help Desk Support Technician, you will triage, respond to, and resolve incoming calls and helpdesk tickets. This position would work assigned incidents with a focus on accurate and rapid resolution.
SPECIFIC PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver outstanding customer service support for internal end users, and external clients
- Handle incoming calls and helpdesk tickets via our ticketing system
- Provide excellent communication, both written and verbal, for incident tracking
- Monitor, resolve, and close out all open tickets in a timely fashion, most within 2 hours
- Facilitate onsite and remote desktop assistance to identify and repair hardware and software issues on devices running Microsoft Windows (7, 8, and 10)
- Perform software updates/upgrades
- Understand and implement established technical and workflow procedures
- Communicate outage/degradation of service to management
- Assist in maintenance and special projects, during extended work hours
- Maintain database of assets and asset assignments
- Process returned equipment from prior employees, prepare for redistribution within the company.
- Answer incoming calls, respond to Help Desk requests, and reply to emails
- Ensure all incidents are logged, resolved, and closed out
- Troubleshoot access and technical issues, while gathering pertinent information to resolve or escalate the problem to a 3rd party
- Resolve network connectivity issues
- New Employee Setup
- New Client Account onboarding; communicating with the client to obtain information
- Troubleshoot GSuite issues (Mail, Calendar, Hangouts, etc)
- Diagnose and repair printer/scanner issues
- Implement baseline changes and upgrades
- Implement policy and procedural changes
- Minimum of two years' related experience
- GSuite Administration Experience
- Ability to perform PC troubleshooting (software install/removal, configure network adapters, remove spyware, etc)
- Basic understanding of networks and networking technologies (Traceroute, Ping, DHCP, Router, Switch, etc)
- VPN client usage/ VPN client configuration
- Working knowledge of configuring and/or using an MFP (Connecting it to the network and adding a print queue to the workstation, troubleshooting printer port issues)
- Willingness and ability to recognize personal limitations and when to escalate an issue
- Desire to research and solve issues not previously encountered
- Capacity to multitask as priorities change
- Ability to take directions and act on them
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing excellent customer and personal service, including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to provide explanations of complex technical procedures and processes clearly and accurately to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- This position may be required to work non-standard shifts including some weekends and holidays.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please respond to this posting by including a resume and a cover letter, which specifically addresses these questions:
- How is this job a fit for you?
- What would you enjoy about the work environment described here?
- What are the three biggest strengths you could contribute to our company?
- How can we support you - what do you need from us to be successful?
- Where do you want to go with your life (career is a part of life, not separate)?
- What other helpful information did we forget to inquire about?