Automotive Warranty Network, Inc, the leader in comprehensive warranty claims management for auto dealers has multiple openings for our Warranty Administrator position. This is a great opportunity for any Warranty Administrator who wants to work from home!
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Warranty Administrator will demonstrate excellent customer service through accurate claims processing while looking out for training opportunities within the dealerships, and maintaining a presence of professionalism and integrity.
- CORE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work all dealers’ claims completely, daily
- Utilize our proprietary CARS application to assist in resolution of every dealer compliance issue
- Booking claims
- Closing claims
- Submitting claims for payment
- Accounting and clearing differences in payment
- Maintaining a clean warranty receivable schedules regularly to ensure proper cash flow to dealer clients
- Maintaining appropriate certifications and knowledge of updated P&P
- Help dealership stay compliant with manufacturer’s policy
- QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIRED SKILLS:
- The ability to motivate others to achieve their highest potential particularly those within the dealership
- Good working knowledge of DMS software
- Knowledge of automotive dealership service departments
- Knowledge of accounting debits and credits
- Proficient at reading technician stories and applying appropriate labor codes
- Certified or trained in at least 1 manufacturer
- JOB LOCATION:
- Work remotely in U.S. or at our Greenwood Village, CO office if close enough.
- REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 5 years in warranty administration