Accounts Administrator (Client Onboarding & Credential Management)
Automotive Warranty Network, Inc, the leader in comprehensive warranty claims management for auto dealers, is looking for a highly motivated Accounts Administrator. This position requires great communication skills and attention to detail, with an emphasis on customer service. We are a well-established company based in the Denver Tech Center, who has been providing warranty claims administration to auto dealerships for over 25 years.
We are looking for a motivated, organized individual to join our team as an Accounts Administrator. This position will consist of administering the detailed process of onboarding new clients with our company. This will entail working over the phone with remote personnel to gather information and credentials that are needed for us to conduct business. You will also be responsible for coordinating kick off calls with new clients and our departments internally. In addition, you will also be responsible for maintaining credentials for current clients and inputting new client information into our CRM and custom application.
- Onboarding new accounts within a 5 working days period
- Working with personnel at the dealership to obtain:
- VPN connection information
- DMS logon information with adequate permissions
- DCS or OEM site credentials with adequate permissions
- Determine if dealership needs a scanner and ship equipment to location
- Work with production to get account placed with warranty admin
- Facilitate coordination of kick off call
- Work with production, ATAR, Team Leader, Admin, and dealer personnel
- Input data into CRM and custom applications
- Deactivate unused credentials
- Maintain credentials of ongoing customers
- Good communication skills; working verbally with remote personnel to articulate needs
- Good phone etiquette
- Personal skills
- Good organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Some technical background or knowledge
- This is an in-office position at our offices in Greenwood Village, Colorado.
How to Apply:
- Please respond to this posting by including a resume and a cover letter, explaining why you are the best fit for this position.
Automotive Warranty Network, Inc, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.