Automotive Warranty Network, Inc, the leader in comprehensive warranty claims management for auto dealers has multiple Special Warranty Assistance Team (SWAT) CSI - Warranty openings in our Warranty Administration team.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Automotive Warranty Specialist will demonstrate excellent customer service, flexibility and sense of urgency while maintaining a presence of professionalism and integrity. This is a highly important job in our organization. We grow at a rate of 1 new client everyday. We have a team that intakes these new clients and evaluates their current status - they evaluate:
SPECIFIC PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Current warranty receivables schedule status
- Current warranty open RO list
- Current claims in the manufacturer submission site
- Develop, as a team, a plan to organize and execute the processes necessary to catch the dealer up as soon as possible
- This team will also be called upon to assist in warranty coverage as becomes necessary for vacation coverage.
- Hours will be set up in monthly shift rotations for early day coverage and later day coverage. No night shifts required. No Sundays, ever.
- Members of this team will also need to become available to be part of a Saturday coverage rotation along with other administrators and team leaders.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Problem-solving skills and ability to adapt to the change that comes from a rapidly growing company is essential.
- The candidate will eventually learn all auto manufacturers’ warranty systems and all auto industry Dealer Management Systems (computer systems).
- Deep support and training will be constantly available.
- This is an in-office position at our offices in Greenwood Village, Colorado.
- Dealership warranty administration experience and dealership exposure to DMS is necessary. This is a salaried position with starting amounts commensurate with experience.