As a Marketing Designer at Awesome Motive, you're responsible for designing conversion optimized templates, landing pages, micro-sites, and other online marketing campaign materials, so we can rapidly scale our platform.
Key Performance Indicators
- The number of projects or tasks behind schedule.
- Quality of designs as graded by your supervisor.
- REQUIRED: Minimum 5+ years experience as a Marketing Designer or similar role.
- REQUIRED: Absolute proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and standard design software.
- Excellent persuasive design skills and professional design aesthetic.
- Ability to hand-code standards-compliant HTML and CSS.
- Understanding of web design and typography trends, browser compatibility issues, web design constraints, and email deliverability.
- Fastidious in your attention to small details.
- Talent to generate creative ideas in a highly interactive environment.
- The ability to iterate and ship ideas quickly.
- The ability to juggle multiple projects and timelines.
- Excel in a team environment and be able to communicate clearly with your peers.
To love this role, here's the type of person you are:
- You're a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- You're an excellent communicator who makes sure nothing slips through the cracks.
- You have the curiosity and desire to learn and grow your skills.
- You're passionate about leaving your mark on the web for all to see.
- You take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of your work rather than just doing it to get it done.
- Listen to conceptual discussions of design needs, review wireframe mockups and quickly produce design alternatives to review.
- Make requested adjustments to design drafts without expressing frustration or irritation with the iteration process.
- Effectively listen for intent so that you "hear" not just the words used but the deeper root desire or aim.
- Successfully manage assigned projects on time, with minimal oversight.
- Proactively provide creative input in non-design-specific discussions that lead to a higher quality finished product or better business vision/idea.
- Proactively communicate so effectively that other involved team members and/or partners never wonder what the status is on your activities.
- Engage comfortably with others at all levels, from C-level executives to non-management, etc.
This is not an exhaustive list of role responsibilities. This outline indicates the major responsibilities of this role on a regular basis.