As a Live Webinar host, you are responsible for crafting and delivering webinars that convert attendees into customers.
To love this role, here’s the type of person you are:
- You’re passionate about solving problems and helping people.
- You’re incredibly positive and enjoy making another person’s day.
- You’re an excellent communicator who makes sure nothing slips through the cracks.
- You’re a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- You have the curiosity and desire to learn and grow your skills.
- You take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of your work rather than just doing it to get it done.
Key Performance Indicators
- Presentation quality.
- Webinar conversion rate.
- Webinar attendee feedback.
- REQUIRED: 2 years' minimum experience of live webinar hosting in the same or a similar role.
- Possess the heart of a teacher.
- Love, and draw energy from, teaching and being in front of crowds.
- Constantly thinking about teaching frameworks and looking for ways to improve their frameworks.
- Able to turn existing content (blog posts, videos, etc) into webinars that convert.
- Detail-oriented: you anticipate and resolve problems before they happen.
- Effective communicator: in person, phone, or via email.
- Create, deliver, and host live presentations, including webinars, workshops, and classes.
- Create assets required for live presentations, including scripts, slides, and offers.
- Perform tasks assigned by your supervisor for web host on time, with high quality and professionalism.
- Study other webinar strategies to find ways to improve our webinars and hit conversion goals.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical, scheduling, and content issues in real-time.
- Upload presentation materials, chat log, and webinar recording to Google Drive.
This is not an exhaustive list of role responsibilities. This outline indicates the major responsibilities of this role on a regular basis.