As a Technical Video Content Creator, you are responsible for crafting and delivering videos that explain and teach WordPress to non-technical individuals.
To love this role, here’s the type of person you are:
- You’re passionate about solving problems and helping people.
- You’re incredibly positive and enjoy making another person’s day.
- You’re an excellent communicator who makes sure nothing slips through the cracks.
- You’re a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- You have the curiosity and desire to learn and grow your skills.
- You take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of your work rather than just doing it to get it done.
Key Performance Indicators
- Presentation quality.
- The number of deadlines met.
- The clarity of information presented.
- REQUIRED: 2 years' minimum experience of video content creation in the same or a similar role.
- REQUIRED: Expert knowledge in WordPress and the ability to break down technical jargon into people-friendly speak.
- REQUIRED: Excellent design skills to create presentation slides.
- Possess the heart of a teacher.
- Love, and draw energy from, teaching and being in front of crowds.
- Fastidious in attention to detail.
- Constantly thinking about teaching frameworks and looking for ways to improve their frameworks.
- Able to turn existing content (blog posts, technical documentation, etc) into videos that convert.
- Detail-oriented: you anticipate and resolve problems before they happen.
- Effective communicator: in person, phone, or via email.
- Create, deliver, and edit recorded presentations.
- Create assets required for presentations, including scripts, slides, and offers.
- Perform tasks assigned by your supervisor for video content on time, with high quality and professionalism.
- Study other video content strategies to find ways to improve our videos and hit conversion goals.
- Upload presentation materials and recording to Google Drive.
This is not an exhaustive list of role responsibilities. This outline indicates the major responsibilities of this role on a regular basis.