As a PPC Manager, you will devise, implement, and manage pay-per-click strategies, delivering at least 2.5x ROI.
Key Performance Indicators
- Generate at least 2.5x ROI on paid ads.
- Submit Weekly Report on Ad spend, Leads generated, and ROI .
- Consistently test and improve CR%
What You’ll Do
- Spend $1,000/day on ads that collect new and relevant leads and turn those leads into buyers. The initial ad spend is returned in 7 days or less and a 2.5x profit generated in under 21 days.
- Understand and analyze our product mix and new features to determine potential new segments and and how to best target them.
- Review our entire funnel weekly in order to find points of attrition. Recommend ideas to improve the funnel so that we can turn more of our new leads into buyers. Send a weekly report containing this information to your direct supervisor.
- Think analytically and possess a strong affection for spreadsheets. Update the PPC results spreadsheet daily with the previous day’s numbers to inform the Growth and Product teams about what is and isn’t working. You can’t help but keep spreadsheets updated because it’s the only way you have insight into what is and isn’t working.
- As ad platforms change their internal systems, constantly tweak and test to find new things that work. You’re obsessed with listening to podcasts (e.g., Perpetual Traffic), going to PPC conferences and learning so you maintain awareness of the latest and greatest targeting and ad strategies.
This is not an exhaustive list of role responsibilities. This outline indicates the major responsibilities of this role on a regular basis.
- REQUIRED: 2 years' minimum experience of PPC management in the same or a similar role.
- REQUIRED: Have managed at least a 50k monthly ad spend budget in the same or a similar role.
- Knowledgeable about PPC techniques and disciplines.
- Analytical thinker.
- Proactive communicator.
- Systematic worker.
- An understanding of HTML, CSS and web standards and their potential impact on PPC performance.
- Methodical, applying the scientific method to identify the impact of variables.
- Knowledgeable about spreadsheet apps and basic functions.
- Organized, creative and naturally inquisitive.
To love this role, here’s the type of person you are:
- You're a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- You're analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail.
- You're passionate about biddable media, with a general thirst for digital knowledge and a significant interest in new platforms and channels.
- You have a passion for excellence.
- You're proactive and highly organized, with strong time management and planning skills.
- You have the curiosity and desire to learn and grow your skills.
- You're able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
- You're good at absorbing large amounts of information, with a general hunger for learning.
- You're credible, confident and articulate, with excellent communication skills who makes sure nothing slips through the cracks.
- You're innovative and creative, with a concise, precise and effective approach to problem-solving.
- You take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of your work rather than just doing it to get it done.