Avo Photonics (www.avophotonics.com) is a dynamic contract engineering services company that designs, develops and manufactures custom opto-electronic products for a large customer base. Members of our staff have the opportunity to design, prototype, andproduce next generation products for a diverse range of markets including environmental, medical, military, industrial, aerospace, and communications.
To support our continued growth, we are seeking Fiber Optic Assemblers and Technicians for the 1st and 2nd shift manufacturing teams.The hours for 2nd shift are: 2:30 PM- 11:00 PM.
Initial Training will be conducted on the first shift schedule.
- Fiber optic splicing and routing of optical fiber cables and ribbons
- Follow defined processes and procedures to assemble opto-electronic components and systems
- Operate precision automated and manual equipment
- Maintain high quality standards and clear focus
- Meticulously complete quality records
- Steady hands and good dexterity to handle fiber optic cables and ribbons
- Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to follow defined processes and procedures
- Capable of working in a cleanroom environment
- High aptitude to learn
- Strong verbal and written understanding of English
- Dependable, with strong work ethic
- Attributes: Diligent, dedicated, meticulous, and motivated person
- US citizen or permanent resident