Avo Photonics (www.avophotonics.com) is a dynamic contract engineering services company that designs, develops and manufactures custom opto-electronic products for a large customer base. Members of our staff have the opportunity to design, prototype, andproduce next generation products for a diverse range of markets including environmental, medical, military, industrial, aerospace, and communications.
To support our continued growth, we are seeking Fiber Optic Assemblers and Technicians to join our team.
- Fiber optic splicing and routing of optical fiber cables and ribbons
- Follow defined processes and procedures to assemble opto-electronic components and systems
- Operate precision automated and manual equipment
- Maintain high quality standards and clear focus
- Meticulously complete quality records
- Steady hands and good dexterity to handle fiber optic cables and ribbons
- Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to follow defined processes and procedures
- Capable of working in a cleanroom environment
- High aptitude to learn
- Strong verbal and written understanding of English
- Dependable, with strong work ethic
- Attributes: Diligent, dedicated, meticulous, and motivated person
- US citizen or permanent resident