Avo Photonics (www.avophotonics.com) is a dynamic contract engineering services company that designs, develops and manufactures custom opto-electronic products for a large customer base. Members of our staff design, prototype, andproduce next generation products for a diverse range of markets including environmental, medical, industrial, aerospace, and communications.
We seek a diligent, dedicated and meticulous person who will help to further our success and reputation in the industry through world-class customer service. The successful candidate must keep multiple records, be self-motivated, maintain a professional presence, and have the desire to take ownership of projects.
- Maintain and monitor Class 100, 1,000, and 10,000 cleanrooms
- Assure proper operation and efficacy of HEPA filters
- Monitor and record particulate counts in multiple areas
- Precision clean walls and floors
- Test and record ESD floor, table, frocks and equipment resistances
- Direct cleanroom operating procedures for personnel
- Oversee gowning room/cleanroom clothing and consumable stock
- Manage cleanrooms and make recommendations for improvement
- Cleanroom maintenance experience
- Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to follow defined processes and procedures
- High aptitude to learn
- Excellent English verbal and writing communication skills
- Dependable, with strong work ethic
- Authorized to work in the U.S.