Avo Photonics (www.avophotonics.com) is a dynamic contract engineering services company that designs, develops and manufactures custom opto-electronic products for a large customer base. Members of our staff have the opportunity to design, prototype, and produce next generation products for a diverse range of markets including environmental, medical, defense, industrial, aerospace, and communications.
Are you a Software Engineer who likes a challenge and wants to work with a high-technology company serving industry leading customers? If yes, please apply.
We seek a diligent, dedicated and meticulous person who will help to further our outstanding reputation. The successful candidate must keep multiple records, be self-motivated, maintain a professional presence, and have the desire to take ownership.
- Fully understand Avo’s data management requirements, including real time service for production data
- Ensure interconnected data is accurate and continuously available for all manufacturing processes via locally hosted SQL services
- Implement and maintain data integrity checks for primary and backup storage locations
- Create data connections to SAP HANA database where necessary to link performance data to shop floor control manufacturing execution system (MES)
- Establish link to cloud-based database(s) for analytics, including those shared with customers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems
- 5 years’ experience in software engineering roles
- 5 years’ experience interfacing with SQL databases, including cloud based database services (primarily GSuite APIs)
- Experience with Python language
- Demonstrated attention to details and high aptitude to learn
- Excellent English verbal and writing communication skills
- Dependable, with strong work ethic
- Authorized to work in the U.S.