As an AVIO MuleSoft Developer you will be part of a team delivering MuleSoft based solutions for our clients. You will be responsible for delivering components of a MuleSoft based solution by leveraging your experience in software development and applying existing design patterns to produce high quality deliverables. You will primarily work with AVIO architects to understand the strategic direction, objectives, and priorities for the engagement in order to develop solutions to improve the ways our clients work.
- Follow AVIO Implementation Framework best practices (Uses JIRA and Confluence consistently, prepared for daily scrum, etc.)
- Coding, testing, debugging, implementing and documenting MuleSoft based flows and integrations
- Creation of RAML and associated examples and documentation
- Regularly check in code using continuous integration pipelines
- Effective communication with colleagues and team led to ensure timely delivery of development tasks