Avex is a NYC digital agency that partners with extraordinary lifestyle brands to deliver beautiful, functional and profitable e-commerce solutions. As NYC's premier Shopify Plus agency, Avex partners with brands such as: KITH, Undefeated, Pony Sneakers, Marchesa, Starter, O'neill, Reem Acra, 88Rising, Badgley Mischka, Rocawear, Shutterstock, Eugenia Kim and many others.
We're a small, but growing team of award-winning designers, developers, marketers and e-com strategists, located in NYC. We love trying new ideas and pushing the boundaries of development, design and e-commerce. Our company is expanding rapidly and we are looking to further build out our team.
We hire people who are looking to contribute to a growing team. We believe strongly in investing in our employees and providing a mutually beneficial and fun work experience. You should have an entrepreneurial mindset, a competitive nature and the desire to see our team (and clients) succeed.
Ok, we'll stop bragging...Let's talk about you!
About this role:
The content marketing manager will be responsible for overseeing all internal content efforts as well as create and execute certain content initiatives for our clients. You will be a champion for the Avex brand, as well as the authority for all things content.
You will help drive growth initiatives across a variety of areas such as written content, social media, SEO, events, business development, agency podcast and partnerships. You will work directly with our founder, e-com strategist and clients, as well as our production team to oversee the launch and management of campaigns.
- Manage and maintain agency website & blog
- Brainstorm e-book and lead magnet ideas
- Research and create content for ebooks, articles and case studies
- Oversee all content produced by agency
- Assist with client projects to support content efforts.
- Help add content to client's CMS
- Optimize agency and client websites for SEO
- Utilize LinkedIn and other social channels to publish content
- Work with sales team to develop content marketing initiatives
- Identify new ways to attract new business via content marketing
Social Media & Email
- Create & manage email marketing campaigns
- Manage agency social media channels
Events and Podcast
- Attend conferences as a representative of Avex
- Plan meetups and social events with partners and clients
- Find, schedule and attend trade show events
- Oversee podcast schedule, guests and topics
- Act as a thought leader and spokesperson for Avex
You love creating content and bringing value to the conversation. You're a digital and fashion nerd, with a love for DTC brands, new technologies and all things e-commerce.
We are looking for a candidate to contribute, improve and optimize our process, as well as bring new ideas and strategies to the table. You should have an entrepreneurial mindset and take complete ownership over this role.
- At least 2 years content / marketing experience
- Proficient in Google Ads and Facebook Ad Manager
- Experience with LinkedIn
- Copywriting experience
- Strong Knowledge of SEO
- Email Marketing experience
- Deep understanding of content marketing
- Know how to “talk the talk” when it comes to e-commerce
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and time management.
- Ability to handle several projects at once.
Huge plus if you have:
- Shopify experience
- Video/Audio/Photo editing
- Klaviyo experience
- Agency experience
- Experience with direct to consumer brands
- E-commerce experience
- Salary based on experience
- Atena Healthcare
- Paid days off.
- No sick day limit.
- Paid holidays
- Flexible schedule
- Career development opportunities (workshops, classes, mentorship)
- Team lunches / dinners
- Fun and collaborative office environment in lower Manhattan.
- Access to WeWork community and benefits
- Discounted spa & gym membership (RISE by We, located in the building)
- Free beer, coffee, tea, flavored water
- Grow with a small team and take ownership over this role.
Please apply by sending your resume and a little about yourself. We’d love to talk!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Learn more at: https://avexdesigns.com