Do you want to work with a fast-growing team to create stunning e-commerce experiences? Want to collaborate with global fashion, lifestyle and luxury brands? Let’s talk!
Avex is a New York City based digital creative agency that creates stylish, high-performing Shopify websites for global brands and start-ups. As one of New York’s premier e-commerce agencies, Avex partners with brands such as: KITH, Pony, Undefeated, Marchesa, Nutrex Hawaii, Badgley Mishka, Rocawear, TomboyX, O'Neill and many others.
Avex hires people who are looking to contribute to a growing team. We believe strongly in investing in our employees and providing a mutually beneficial and fun work experience. You should have an entrepreneurial mindset, a competitive nature and the desire to see our team (and clients) succeed.
The E-commerce Strategist will be responsible for the creation and implementation of e-commerce strategies, helping our clients grow their brands and achieve their business goals. You will work directly with our clients, as well as our design, development and production team to oversee the successful launch of Shopify & Shopify Plus websites for fashion, beauty, lifestyle and luxury brands.
- Participate in new business meetings to understand client's business goals.
- Collaborate with the internal creative and development teams to define, plan and execute on projects
- Manage resources to execute on the project plan
- Take ownership of client communication and project goals
- Document SOWs, change orders, meeting notes & status updates
- Define and assign tasks for individual team members, monitor progress, and encourage creativity/innovation
- Ensure that e-commerce projects are delivered on-time, within budget and exceed our client’s expectations.
- Provide exceptional customer service to clientele and understand their needs.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes & systems
- Work along side CEO to create project briefs and strategies.
- Communicate strategy, project scope and client feedback to designers, producers, contractors, partners and developers.
- Review deliverables with internal team and present to clients.
- Identify when client feedback is out-of-scope and how to proceed.
- Attend client meetings and phone calls to completely understand their needs.
- Request assets from clients or other parties.
- Collaborate with and coordinate with in-house designers, developers, strategists and freelancers
We are looking for a candidate to contribute, improve and optimize our process, as well as bring new ideas and strategies to client projects.
- At least 2 years agency experience. E-commerce preferred.
- Know how to “talk the talk” with designers and developers.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and time management.
- Ability to handle several projects at once.
- Proficient in Google Apps such as Docs & Sheets
- Experience with Trello, Basecamp, Slack or other project management software.
- Good sense of design.
Huge plus if you have:
- Shopify experience
- Klaviyo experience
- Basic web development knowledge
- E-commerce experience
- Salary based on experience
- Paid days off. No sick day limit. Paid holidays
- Career development opportunities (workshops, classes, mentorship)
- Team lunches / dinners
- Atena Healthcare
- Fun and collaborative office environment in lower Manhattan.
- Access to WeWork community and benefits
- Discounted spa & gym membership (RISE by We, located in the building)
- Free beer, coffee, tea, flavored water
- Grow with a small team and take ownership over this role.
Please apply by sending your resume and a little about yourself. We’d love to talk!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Learn more at: https://avexdesigns.com