FULL-TIME, ENTRY LEVEL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Avex is a New York City based creative, marketing and e-commerce development agency. As NYC's premier Shopify Plus agency, Avex partners with brands such as: KITH, Undefeated, Pony Sneakers, Marchesa, Starter, O'neill, Reem Acra, 88Rising, Badgley Mischka, Rocawear, Shutterstock, Eugenia Kim and many others.
We're a small, but growing team of award-winning designers, developers, marketers and e-com strategists, located in NYC. We love trying new ideas and pushing the boundaries of development, design and e-commerce. Our company is expanding rapidly and we are looking to further build out our team.
Ok, we'll stop bragging...Let's talk about you!
You're a highly motivated, outgoing, confident, faster learner, who is looking to learn and grow into a full-time sales & business development position. You have an entrepreneurial mindset and you're looking to get started in the fast-growing DTC ecommerce space.
This entry level position will involved shadowing the founder and CEO, assisting with admin tasks and becoming a master at scoping e-commerce and marketing projects. You will work directly with our founder to strategize and execute, as well as with our content marketing and research specialists.
What will the job entail?
- Shadowing CEO
- Learning how to build relationships
- Qualify in-bound leads
- Strategize with marketing to brainstorm lead capturing ideas
- Attend conferences & events as a representative of Avex
- Utilize lead generation tools and prospect leads
- Use LinkedIn for lead generation and outreach
- Assist in creation of proposals for qualified prospects
- Work with current clients to increase customer lifetime value
- Monitor and follow up on opportunities
Who we are looking for:
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Hungry for knowledge
- Tech savvy
- Passion for e-commerce, creative and technology
- Some knowledge of SaaS, marketing or e-commerce
- Problem solver and creative thinker
- Amazing communication skills.
- Paid Internship w/ full-time opportunity
- Fun and collaborative office environment in lower Manhattan.
- Access to WeWork community and benefits
- Discounted spa & gym membership (RISE by We, located in the building)
- Free beer, coffee, tea, flavored water
- Grow with a small team and take ownership over this role.
Please apply by sending your resume and a little about yourself. We’d love to talk!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.