Avex is a New York City based creative, marketing and e-commerce development agency. As NYC's premier Shopify Plus agency, Avex partners with brands such as: KITH, Undefeated, Pony Sneakers, Marchesa, Starter, O'neill, Reem Acra, 88Rising, Badgley Mischka, Rocawear, Shutterstock, Eugenia Kim and many others.
We're a small, but growing team of award-winning designers, developers, marketers and e-com strategists, located in NYC. We love trying new ideas and pushing the boundaries of development, design and e-commerce. Our company is expanding rapidly and we are looking to further build out our team.
Ok, we'll stop bragging...Let's talk about you!
Who are we looking for?
We seek a talented and detailed oriented Marketing Intern, who is passionate about digital marketing, content, fashion, social media and e-commerce. The ideal candidate should be excited about learning and creating best-in-class experiences for brands in various industries.
What will the internship entail?
- Support the founder and account manager in daily administrative tasks
- Prepare proposals and presentations
- Create marketing plans and reports
- Updating agency website content & manage agency blog
- Manage agency channels such as : LinkedIn, IG, FB.
- Creating content outlines
- Assist account manager with marketing initiatives
- Update e-commerce website content and products
- Help with scheduling
- Assist and help plan photoshoots
- Manage calendars for team members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to learn on the job
- Knowledge and eagerness to learn e-commece, sales and marketing.
- Outgoing personality and easily able to deal other employees and clients.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Not required (but would be nice to have...)
- Experience with e-commerce or Shopify
- Previous marketing knowledge
- Experience creating Pitch Decks and Presentations
- Experience with both Email and Social Media Marketing, primarily with Facebook and Instagram
- Experience with Google analytics, Facebook ad manager or similar
- Paid internship
- Ability to grow your resume by working with both global brands
- Mentorships under Founder
- Fun and collaborative office environment in lower Manhattan.
- Access to WeWork community and benefits
- Discounted spa & gym membership (RISE by We, located in the building)
- Free coffee, tea, flavored water
- Grow with a small team and take ownership over this role.
Please apply by sending your resume and a little about yourself. We’d love to talk!
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.