Do you want to work with global brands in fashion, lifestyle and luxury? Do you want to collaborate with a fun team and learn about marketing? Let's talk.
Avex is a New York City based digital creative agency that creates stylish, high-performing Shopify websites for global brands and start-ups. As one of New York’s premier e-commerce agencies, Avex partners with brands such as: KITH, Pony Sneakers, Marchesa, Nutrex Hawaii, Badgley Mishka, Rocawear, Shutterstock, Eugenia Kim and many others.
Who are we looking for?
We seek a talented and detailed oriented Sales & Marketing Intern, who is passionate about digital marketing, fashion, content, sales and e-commerce. The ideal candidate should be excited about creating best-in-class experiences for brands in various industries.
What will the internship entail?
- Support the founder and account manager in daily administrative tasks
- Email and follow-up with new business leads
- Prepare proposals and presentations
- Updating website content
- Creating content outlines
- Assist account manager with marketing initiatives
- Manage and update customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Social Media Posting on behalf of clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to learn on the job
- Knowledge and eagerness to learn e-commece, sales and marketing.
- Outgoing personality and easily able to deal other employees and clients.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Not required (but would be nice to have...)
- Experience working with CRM and Lead Management Processes
- Experience with e-commerce or Shopify
- Previous marketing knowledge
- Experience creating Pitch Decks and Presentations
- Experience with both Email and Social Media Marketing, primarily with Facebook and Instagram
- Experience with Google analytics, Facebook ad manager or similar
- Paid internship
- Ability to grow your resume by working with both global brands
- Mentorships under Founder
- Fun and collaborative office environment in lower Manhattan.
- Access to WeWork community and benefits
- Discounted spa & gym membership (RISE by We, located in the building)
- Free coffee, tea, flavored water
- Grow with a small team and take ownership over this role.
Please apply by sending your resume and a little about yourself. We’d love to talk!
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.