Avex is a New York City based creative, marketing and e-commerce development agency. As NYC's premier Shopify Plus agency, Avex partners with brands such as: KITH, Undefeated, Pony Sneakers, Marchesa, Starter, O'neill, Reem Acra, 88Rising, Badgley Mischka, Rocawear, Shutterstock, Eugenia Kim and many others.
We're a small, but growing team of award-winning designers, developers, marketers and e-com strategists. We love trying new ideas and pushing the boundaries of development, design and e-commerce. Our company is expanding rapidly and we are looking to further build out our team.
Ok, we'll stop bragging...Let's talk about you!
About this role:
The jr. digital project manager will be responsible for the implementation of e-commerce strategies, helping our clients grow their brands and achieve their business goals. You will work directly with our project management team and clients, as well as our design, development and production team to oversee the successful launch of Shopify & Shopify Plus websites for fashion, beauty, lifestyle and luxury brands.
You will learn our process by working along side the lead PMs, before taking on projects yourself. Early on you will support the PM team on various tasks to ensure the launch of ecommerce websites.
- Ensure that e-commerce projects are delivered on-time, within budget and exceed our client’s expectations.
- Provide exceptional customer service to clientele and understand their needs.
- Assist with adding content to websites and quality testing.
- Work along side PMs to create project briefs and strategies.
- Conduct research and collect data about our clients and their industry.
- Communicate strategy, project scope and client feedback to designers, producers, contractors, partners and developers.
- Review deliverables with internal team and present to clients.
- Identify when client feedback is out-of-scope and how to proceed.
- Attend client meetings and phone calls to completely understand their needs.
- Request assets from clients or other parties.
- Collaborate with and coordinate with in-house designers, developers, strategists and freelancers
We are looking for a candidate to learn, contribute, improve and optimize our process, as well as bring new ideas and strategies to client projects.
- E-commerce and/or Project Management experience preferred.
- Know how to “talk the talk” with designers and developers.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Project Planning & Task Management
- Strong organizational skills and time management.
- Ability to handle several projects at once.
- Proficient in Google Apps such as Docs & Sheets
- Experience with Trello, Teamwork, Basecamp, Slack or other project management software.
- Good sense of design.
- Organized and efficient
- Willingness to learn and grow your skillset
Huge plus if you have:
- Shopify or Magento experience
- Wordpress Experience
- Basic web development knowledge
- E-commerce experience
- Salary based on experience
- 15 Paid days off. No sick day limit. Paid holidays
- Career development opportunities (workshops, classes, mentorship)
- Team lunches / dinners
- Atena Healthcare
- Fun and collaborative office environment in lower Manhattan.
- Access to WeWork community and benefits
- Discounted spa & gym membership (RISE by We, located in the building)
- Free beer, coffee, tea, flavored water
- Grow with a small team and take ownership over this role.
Please apply by sending your resume and a little about yourself. We’d love to talk!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Learn more at: https://avexdesigns.com