Avex is a rapidly growing digital agency based in NYC and we're looking for a Growth Manager to join our team. We create stylish, high-performing e-commerce websites for global brands and start-ups. As one of New York’s premier e-commerce agencies, Avex partners with brands such as: KITH, Pony, Undefeated, Marchesa, Nutrex Hawaii, Badgley Mishka, Rocawear, TomboyX, O'Neill and many others.
We hire people who are looking to contribute to a growing team. We believe strongly in investing in our employees and providing a mutually beneficial and fun work experience. You should have an entrepreneurial mindset, a competitive nature and the desire to see our team (and clients) succeed.
About this role:
The growth manager will be responsible for overseeing all internal growth efforts as well as create marketing strategies for our clients. You will drive growth initiatives across a variety of areas such as digital marketing, SEO, events, business development, operations, content, lead nurturing and partnerships. You will work directly with our founder and clients, as well as our production team to oversee the launch and management of growth marketing campaigns.
- Take ownership of all internal Growth efforts
- Identify new ways to attract new business
- Act as a thought leader and spokesperson for Avex
- Attend conferences as a representative of Avex
- Convey Avex's value proposition and services
- Work with partners to launch meetups and social events
- Participate in new business meetings to understand client's business goals.
- Work directly with sales to pitch marketing strategies to clients.
- Create & manage paid social, paid search and email marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with the internal creative and development teams.
- Manage resources to execute on the marketing plan
- Provide exceptional customer service to clientele and understand their needs.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes & systems
We are looking for a candidate to contribute, improve and optimize our process, as well as bring new ideas and strategies to client projects.
- At least 3 years marketing, growth and/or business development experience.
- Proficient in Google Ads and Facebook Ad Manager
- Experience with reporting & analytics
- Experience with reporting and campaign management
- Knowledge of SEO
- Deep understanding of digital marketing
- Experience with retargeting and retention.
- Know how to “talk the talk” when it comes to marketing
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and time management.
- Ability to handle several projects at once.
Huge plus if you have:
- Shopify experience
- Klaviyo experience
- Experience with direct to consumer brands
- E-commerce experience
- Salary based on experience
- Paid days off. No sick day limit. Paid holidays
- Career development opportunities (workshops, classes, mentorship)
- Team lunches / dinners
- Atena Healthcare
- Fun and collaborative office environment in lower Manhattan.
- Access to WeWork community and benefits
- Discounted spa & gym membership (RISE by We, located in the building)
- Free beer, coffee, tea, flavored water
- Grow with a small team and take ownership over this role.
Please apply by sending your resume and a little about yourself. We’d love to talk!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Learn more at: https://avexdesigns.com