Avex is a rapidly growing digital agency based in NYC and we're looking for a Content Strategist / Digital Producer to join our team. We create stylish, high-performing e-commerce websites for global brands and start-ups. As one of New York’s premier e-commerce agencies, Avex partners with brands such as: KITH, Pony, Undefeated, Marchesa, Nutrex Hawaii, Badgley Mishka, Rocawear, TomboyX, O'Neill and many others.
We hire people who are looking to contribute to a growing team. We believe strongly in investing in our employees and providing a mutually beneficial and fun work experience. You should have an entrepreneurial mindset, a competitive nature and the desire to see our team (and clients) succeed.
About this role:
The Content Strategist will be responsible for overseeing all internal content efforts as well as create and implement content strategies for our clients. You will work with account managers and directly with clients to organize, plan, create and manage content for social, web and email. You will have an understanding of how to use content for brand building and marketing.
- Take ownership of all internal and client content efforts
- Craft content strategies for agency and clients
- Create content and work with copywriters / designers to produce content for agency and clients.
- Assist with populating client websites with content and maintaining website content.
- Edit assets and prep for production
- Participate in new business meetings to understand client's business goals.
- Assist with topics for meetups and events
- Collaborate with the internal creative and development teams.
- Project management
We are looking for a candidate to contribute, improve and optimize our process, as well as bring new ideas and strategies to client projects.
- At least 2 years content or digital production experience
- Experience with reporting and campaign management
- Knowledge of e-commerce platforms and content management
- Knowledge of SEO
- Deep understanding of brand building and content
- Know how to “talk the talk” when it comes to marketing & content
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and time management.
- Ability to handle several projects at once.
- Social media experience
Huge plus if you have:
- Shopify experience
- Klaviyo experience
- Experience with direct to consumer brands
- E-commerce experience
- Salary based on experience
- Paid days off. No sick day limit. Paid holidays
- Career development opportunities (workshops, classes, mentorship)
- Team lunches / dinners
- Atena Healthcare
- Fun and collaborative office environment in lower Manhattan.
- Access to WeWork community and benefits
- Discounted spa & gym membership (RISE by We, located in the building)
- Free beer, coffee, tea, flavored water
- Grow with a small team and take ownership over this role.
Please apply by sending your resume and a little about yourself. We’d love to talk!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Learn more at: https://avexdesigns.com