From its founding in 2007, Avertra has been a global technology development and consulting company, servicing the USA, the Americas and several countries throughout Asia and the Middle East.
Our services are a result of over 20 years of industry experience through gas, water, and electric utilities throughout the world. By combining innovative minds with technology, we are providing our clients with solutions that improve ROI, increase revenue, and successfully meet clients’ unique business needs and goals.
Avertra provides insight, support and expertise to propel your business forward. We also offer our clients global project support with consistent levels of service.
Main Objective of the Position
- Create inspiring and results focused visual assets across print, digital, social media, CRM email series, with a focus on measurable metrics for success (eg. CTR).
- Candidates should have a strong ability in graphic design and/or illustration
- Partner with marketing teammates to concept work that allows us to test and learn - garnering insights to drive further improvements in marketing results.
- Drive creative process efficiency; ensure that the briefing process is optimised and that prioritisation of work is outcome-led, efficient, and of a optimum standard.
- Lead the creative process and feedback rounds with external freelancers and agencies where required.
- Ensure that the Avertra brand stays consistent yet culturally relevant across USA and Jordan creative touch points.
- Collaborate with a team of designers within the Global business on large campaigns across all geo-locations.
Main Job Responsibilities
- Works with technical staff to write content for qualifications, proposals and reports.
- You will create marketing materials that translate well across a variety of platforms.
- You are versatile and can efficiently communicate the value of our business and consumer products effectively through engaging visuals.
- Edits and formats content written by others, ensuring consistency in writing style and approach throughout various documents.
- Gathers information through research, statistical reports, and interviews with technical staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of marketing design experience (client side or agency) - you should have a strong portfolio in both print and digital design that demonstrates your skill and creativity.
- 2+ years experience using Adobe Creative Suite, along with a working knowledge of tools such as Sketch and Figma.
- Past experience of executing multi-country/language creative campaigns.
- Previous startup/scale-up or high-growth business experience is a plus.
- Prior experience working with cross-functional, remote or international teams.
- Fluent in English, and Arabic.
- BA/BS in Design, Marketing, Visual Arts or relevant field
- 5+ years of design and creative project management experience in a business setting, preferably with agency experience
- You have a relevant work portfolio and experience working with existing brand visual style guides.
- You are highly efficient. You can handle multiple projects and hit deadlines on time.
- You can effectively communicate ideas and use feedback to create high-quality designs.
- Develop and execute bold, creative concepts and designs that align to (and help to evolve) brand guidelines
- Create mood boards, storyboards, and concept art for marketing campaigns and videos
- Meet deadlines and communicate any issues early enough to prevent fire drills
- You are well-read on the latest design trends, tools, and best practices.
- You have expert knowledge of Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects), and Sketch.
- You can design engaging emails and are familiar with email design best practices.
- You are connected to social media and understand platform-specific needs as well as trends that resonate with passionate audiences across platforms.
- You have motion graphics and video editing experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
●Candidate must have excellent spoken and written English skills
●Able to support customers remotely via phone.
●Able to deal with angry clients/customers
●Have a call center background
●Must possess a minimum of intermediate skill level with MS, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
●Knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment;
●Knowledge of customer service principles and practices;
●Effective listening skills;
US Working Hours; Monday - Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm Eastern Standard Time.
Schedule may be adjusted Weekends as needed