Avertra is a global integration services, product development and consultancy organization focused on the energy and utilities industry. We attract and hire the industry’s most innovative and experienced problem solvers, each dedicated to our mission of helping our clients realize the full value of their investments in IT and in Avertra.
Avertra’s industry-leading process knowledge and technology expertise combined with influences from consumer-centric industries has resulted in the genesis of our innovative User Xperience Unification (UXU) framework, which is available throughout our MiUtility platform of solutions for:
-Call center optimization
-Omni-channel customer engagement
-Mobile work force management
And much more!!
Main Objective of the Position:
The candidate for this position will be an implementation engineer working with latest tools
and technologies in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligent Bots utilizing IBM’s suite of
ML/AI focused services. The candidate should have sufficient degree of experience working
with IBM’s Cloud or On Premise ML/AI Services.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Advise internal/external clients stakeholder on AI & Automation
implementation details and perform development activities to implement
various use cases utilizing IBM Watson’s ML/AI stack
- Design and implement use case leveraging IBM Watson Natural language
processing and text analytics
- Implement conversations Chatbot utilizing IBM Watson Chatbot framework
- Work closely with the project stakeholders to gather technical requirements,
understand issues and present architectural solutions and guidance.
- Preparing solution architecture definitions and architectural documentation
that will be reviewed and approved by peers and relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure that the solutions to individual projects and problems align with the
overall architectural roadmap.
- Review architectural inputs from peers and provide technical feedback.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Ability to handle multiple conflicting priorities in a professional manner, good planning
and organizing skills
- Ability to effectively articulate and present complex concepts and ideas to IT
- Ability to interact with business users and business stakeholders
- Working in distributed team environments, self-motivated, and self-directed
Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Technical Science.
- At least 7 years of experience in IT and at least 1-2 years in AI/Automation/Analytics.
- At least 1 year experience in IBM Watson Assistant.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Watson Assistant V2, Watson Machine Learning (Cloud, Local 2.0, Desktop)
- Experience with cloud platforms such as IBM Bluemix etc.
- Experience in Spark, Hive and the Hadoop ecosystem ·
- Strong programming skills Java and/or Python ·
- Experience in Machine learning algorithm design and development including TensorFlow, R, Spark, Spark Client/MLlib, Scikit-learn, MapReduce, Java ·
- Good understanding of Natural Language processing (NLP) ·
- Working independently (within b road guidelines) to design deliver business requirements ·
- Building Prototypes, Cloud Native Design Principles ·
- IBM Watson certification. ·
- Excellent Conceptualization, Analytical and logical skills ·
- Deep knowledge of Java, JEE Frameworks, ORMs and JEE skills while background on Machine Learning is helpful
- Experience in solutioning for Artificial Intelligence use cases, web application development, systems integration e. g. REST/SOAP. Preferred experience in Assistant VS2, Watson ML technologies ·
- Experience with private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons ·
- Client assessment and roadmap experience with focus on AI & Automation ·
- Experience in and understanding of data and information management, especially in Big Data trends · Experience working with Hadoop, HBase, Spark, etc ·
- Participated in Design Thinking workshops ·
- Experience with machine learning algorithm development, deep learning, NLP, chatbot. ·
- Experience in Agile delivery models ·
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment ·
- Great story teller, visual thinker ·
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting ·
- Excited about working in a team of highly diverse, creative people, with a shared goal and mutually supportive of each other
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, with a positive, constructive approach and attitude
Travel:Possible, depending on project requirements