Avertra is a global integration services, product development and consultancy organization focused on the energy and utilities industry. We attract and hire the industry’s most innovative and experienced problem solvers, each dedicated to our mission of helping our clients realize the full value of their investments in IT and in Avertra.
Avertra’s industry-leading process knowledge and technology expertise combined with influences from consumer-centric industries has resulted in the genesis of our innovative User Xperience Unification (UXU) framework, which is available throughout our MiUtility platform of solutions for:
Call center optimization
Omni-channel customer engagement
Mobile work force management
And much more!!
Assist and support in maintaining and monitoring all project management activities.
• Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
• Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
• Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
• Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
• Ensuring project deadlines are met.
• Determining project changes.
• Providing administrative support as needed.
• Undertaking project tasks as required.
• Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
• Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
• Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
• Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
• Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in related field.
• PMP, CAPM certificate is preferred.
• 2+ years project management related experience.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and JIRA.
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.