Project Manager - Amman, Jordan
From its founding in 2007, Avertra has been a global technology development and consulting company, servicing the USA, the Americas and several countries throughout Asia and the Middle East.
Our services are a result of over 20 years of industry experience through gas, water, and electric utilities throughout the world. By combining innovative minds with technology, we are providing our clients with solutions that improve ROI, increase revenue, and successfully meet clients’ unique business needs and goals.
Avertra provides insight, support and expertise to propel your business forward. We also offer our clients global project support with consistent levels of service.
Our teams deliver solutions that improve the daily operations of any SAP customer and generate unparalleled insight to corporate goals and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
Main Objective of the Position
The successful candidate would be a self-motivated individual responsible for working with application development teams to deliver projects in an Agile environment.
Main Job Responsibilities
- Coordinate internal resources, clients and third parties for the flawless execution of projects.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
- Work with departmental leaders to facilitate project planning, prioritization, execution, delivery, and collaboration to bring projects to closure.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Perform risk assessment and management to minimize project risks
- Report and escalate potential problems to management as needed
- Facilitate and capture meeting minutes
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Experience with software development in a multi-team environment
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong organizational, cross-team communication, and time management skills
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Great collaboration skills, with a track record of successfully working across teams and departments.
- Experience with work plan development, progress tracking, time tracking, status reporting, and risk management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - needs to be able to compose messages for a variety of audiences with clear and concise language
- May also need to present to leadership team
CS or any related field
At least 5 years of professional experience in the same field
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office with ability to learn to work easily on other platforms