From its founding in 2007, Avertra has been a global technology development and consulting company, servicing the USA, the Americas and several countries throughout Asia and the Middle East.
Our services are a result of over 20 years of industry experience through gas, water, and electric utilities throughout the world. By combining innovative minds with technology, we are providing our clients with solutions that improve ROI, increase revenue, and successfully meet clients’ unique business needs and goals.
Avertra provides insight, support and expertise to propel your business forward. We also offer our clients global project support with consistent levels of service.
Our teams deliver solutions that improve the daily operations of any SAP customer and generate unparalleled insight to corporate goals and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
Main Job Responsibilities
- Functional Consultant required with hands-on ISU functional experience for electricity and/or Gas Industry.
- Functional experience in SAP IS-Utility for large Project and Support team including business process definition, configuration, functional/integration/performance testing etc.
- Possess strong communication skills for interaction with different stakeholders technical and Non-technical.
- Ability to create/maintain project documentation to allow smooth transition of Project into Support organisation
- Ability to maintain a common set of scoping, design, implementation and test artefacts and templates in line with agreed Project definitions
- Support of core business processes
- Preventative maintenance tasks to ensure IT systems are operational and secure, and to prevent future incidents
- Troubleshooting incident and problem resolution, maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction possible
- Batch monitoring and recovery of failures with a view to improving the system / batch performance
- Delivery of ad hoc unplanned change
- Managing Project and change request (CR) scoping, estimation and design through to implementation
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Minimum four to six years of ISU experience this can include Implementation and support activities
- Experience in designing and implementing billing solutions and complex rate structures for various tariff regimes
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good understanding of Billing Master Data and processes
- Good understanding of integration of billing with Device management Fi-CA
- Good Knowledge of Payment Schemes Budget billing and Instalment Plans
- Knowledge of PWB Smart Forms and IDE or IDOCs
- Good knowledge of ABAPFRICE
- Knowledge of OOPS is desirable
- Knowledge of workflow will be added advantage