From its founding in 2007, Avertra has been a global technology development and consulting company, servicing the USA, the Americas, and several countries throughout Asia and the Middle East.
Our services are a result of over 20 years of industry experience through gas, water, and electric utilities throughout the world. By combining innovative minds with technology, we are providing our clients with solutions that improve ROI, increase revenue, and successfully meet clients’ unique business needs and goals.
Avertra provides insight, support, and expertise to propel your business forward. We also offer our clients global project support with consistent levels of service.
Our teams deliver solutions that improve the daily operations of any SAP customer and generate unparalleled insight into corporate goals and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
Main Job Responsibilities
- Good experience in Core Java, J2EE, Spring, web services (REST, SOAP).
- Good in Integration Design & design patterns
- In-depth knowledge on Java Script and OOP
- Good in Java script patterns
- Good knowledge in java script, jQuery, Angular JS, Client side MVC
- Good at HTML, CSS
- Exposure to build/deployment tools like Ant/Maven, Jenkins…
- Experience working with Agile software development methodologies
- Should be able to work independently Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good Command of English, written & spoken
Experience Between 2-3 years of experience in the same field.