Project Manager / Scrum Master - Amman, Jordan
Avertra is a global integration services, product development and consultancy organization focused on the energy and utilities industry. We attract and hire the industry’s most innovative and experienced problem solvers, each dedicated to our mission of helping our clients realize the full value of their investments in IT and in Avertra.
Avertra’s industry-leading process knowledge and technology expertise combined with influences from consumer-centric industries has resulted in the genesis of our innovative User Xperience Unification (UXU) framework, which is available throughout our MiUtility platform of solutions for:
- Call center optimization
- Omni-channel customer engagement
- Mobile work force management
- Meter reading
- And much more!!
The PM/SM will be responsible for driving program and project-level delivery processes and execution. This position requires individuals who have previously been successful Scrum Masters and/or Project Managers on highly distributed teams, have led multiple scrum teams in the past, and have experience in software delivery as well as those who can drive and influence change and effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Responsible for the overall project delivery.
- Communicate project status to project sponsor, all team members, and other relevant stakeholders and involved parties.
- Identify and manage risks and dependencies.
- Resolve issues as they arise across areas of the project and where they impact on other activities, systems and projects.
- Monitor and manage the project schedule, release planning and project budget with project stakeholders.
- Maintain project documentation and ensure the project meets customer requirements and objectives.
- Ensure comprehensive and seamless project post-implementation transition to Support teams as appropriate.
- Coach, mentor and motivate project team members on Agile best practice and new processes.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in any related field.
- Agile/ Scrum certified.
- PMP, CAPM certification is preferred.
- Excellent in understanding and addressing inter-dependencies and real project issues.
- Excellent managing to deliverables and milestones: on time, within budget, and meeting business needs.
- 5+ years project management experience.
- 3+ years senior scrum master working with multiple scrum teams.