From its founding in 2007, Avertra has been a global technology development and consulting company, servicing the USA, the Americas, and several countries throughout Asia and the Middle East.
Our services are a result of over 20 years of industry experience with gas, water, and electric utilities throughout the world. By combining innovative minds with technology, we are providing our clients with solutions that improve ROI, increase revenue, and successfully meet clients’ unique business needs and goals.
Avertra provides insight, support, and expertise to propel our clients forward. We also offer our clients global project support with consistent levels of service.
Our teams deliver solutions that improve the daily operations of any SAP customer and generate unparalleled insight into corporate goals and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
Marketing Product Lead :
Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager, Brand Manager or similar role. Responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales. For this role, you are a creative and quantitative thinker. You should be familiar with various product marketing techniques, like email campaigns and pricing strategies. Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our products.
Main Job Responsibilities:
• Study Avertra’s products and their benefits for users.
• Develop marketing strategies and drive communications to a variety of audiences.
• Oversee the production of marketing across several platforms (blogs, videos, social media, campaigns).
• Collaborate cross-departments with Sales, Products, and Services to conceptualize, develop and deploy powerful campaigns, sales tools that will help optimize sales results.
• Develop effective marketing strategies and plans.
• Translate technical details into benefits for the user.
• Follow and analyze market trends to position products.
• Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching).
• Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns).
• Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to implement strategies.
• Test marketing product features, releases and ad copy.
• Background in design and copywriting is a plus.
• Experience in market analysis.
• Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns).
• Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends).
• Excellent communication skills.
• Define, track and measure appropriate KPIs to understand the impact of product marketing programs on sales cycles and pipeline.
• Anticipate consumer trends and keep brand up to date.
• Roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty ensuring proper execution.
BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications or similar field.
+5 years of experience as a Product Marketing Manager, Brand Manager or similar role.
Needed Competencies :
Branding is an instrumental way to distinguish your company from your competitors. This requires insightful thinking as well as an aptitude for creative, out of the box thinking. A good brand manager will offer innovative strategies and ideas to help your company stand out.
• Trend Savviness
Marketing Product managers must stay on top of industry trends in marketing and consumer psychology. They should be able to demonstrate their interest for the latest industry news and information.
• Focus and Responsibility
It is not just enough to have good ideas. Marketing Product managers need to be able to execute them. Since they will work with a variety of organizational functions to achieve their goals, they must be able to stay focused and be ready to take on multiple responsibilities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
• Calm and confident.
• Organized and thorough.
• Excellent communication and presenting skills.
• A great team leader.
• Deep understanding of marketing principles.
• Strong multi-tasking skills.