SAP professionals design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration; SAP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP application technical architecture
Main Job Responsibilities
- SAP Transportation Management (TM) consultant with 6-8 years of experience.
- Candidate should have good experience in SAP TM as a functional consultant with a good hold on SAP TM technical.
- Candidate must have at least 2 full life cycles experience in SAP TM Implementation, global template and production support environment along with across module integration.
- Working experience of SAP S/4 HANA.
- Implementation level understanding of SAP TM related RFCs, BAPIs, BADIs, BDCs, user exits, and enhancement points.
- Candidate should have experience in SAP TM areas like configuration of LTL, FTL, Transportation Master Data, Transportation order Management, Quotation, and RFQ Management, End-to-end Order management, Freight order management, Freight procurement, and capacity planning, Package, Load and Dispatching Planning, Execution and monitoring, Optimization of ERP Logistics integration, Interactive planning, Subcontracting and Tendering, Customer and Supplier contracts, Agreement management and settlements [invoicing], Tariff and rate calculation, Charge calculation and settlements, Order workflow control, Internal charging, Draft customer and supplier invoices, Document Management, Output Management, etc.
- Should have adequate knowledge in real-time tracking, monitoring, exception handling and analysis of purchase orders, deliveries, shipments (Freight Orders, Units, Parcels, Vehicles, Containers) and freight conditions (e.g. secured transportation) to provide visibility on status, location, history, analytics, etc. in production support environment.
- Independently lead tracking and monitoring on the production support issues, enhancement deadlines, escalations, etc. and update status to the project leadership.
- Should be able to lead Custom developments in SAP TM solution i.e. requirement gathering, configuration/system development, testing with respect to functional requirements. Experience creating functional specifications for RICEF objects.
- Contribute to the preparation of SAP TM test cases and execution of testing cycles with business stakeholders to support the delivery of SAP TM functionality.
- Strong written/verbal communication and project management skills
- Extensive troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Reliable and organized work process with strong attention to detail
- Ability to create detailed process and instruction documents for end-users within and outside of the company
- At least 5-8 year’s experience in SAP Transport Management (TM).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills is a must
- Excellent leadership and management skills