From its founding in 2007, Avertra has been a global technology development and consulting company, servicing the USA, the Americas and several countries throughout Asia and the Middle East.
Our services are a result of over 20 years of industry experience through gas, water, and electric utilities throughout the world. By combining innovative minds with technology, we are providing our clients with solutions that improve ROI, increase revenue, and successfully meet clients’ unique business needs and goals.
Avertra provides insight, support and expertise to propel your business forward. We also offer our clients global project support with consistent levels of service.
Our teams deliver solutions that improve the daily operations of any SAP customer and generate unparalleled insight to corporate goals and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
Main Objective of the Position
Looking experience person who can lead the SAP PI module, Person would be in client facing role, should be technically expert in SAP PI/PO, and capable to understand client requirement.
Main Job Responsibilities
- Minimum 7 - 10 years of experience in SAP PI ( PI 7.4 and above) will be an added advantage.
- Strong SAP PI/PO Knowledge
- Should have multiple SAP integration implementation and support project experience
- Should be very good with graphical and Java mapping. Strong SAP PO-BPM development skills
- Hands on experience on SOAP, REST, JDBC, MAIL, FILE, HTTP adapters. Should have strong work experience on Java only SAP PI/PO setup
- Possess a solid understanding of PO/PI technical architecture, infrastructure and interface development, including, configuration, adapters, integrations, testing, and administration and monitoring.
- Experience with PO/PI configuration, mapping and development (using Mapping Techniques: JAVA, XSLT and Graphical).
- Experience to Work with the functional & technical teams to collect overall PI requirements, design and configure Repository objects make recommendations on Performance tuning and maintenance of the PI system to the technical and Basis team.
- Strong analytical and communication skills. Good client interfacing skills
- Requirement gathering, analysis of functional specifications and discussion with the stakeholders to capture the business requirement
- Understanding the business and translating the business requirement into technical detail
- Development of interfaces using SAP PI/PO capabilities in a Java only PI/PO environment
- Developing process using BPM
- Providing production support for the SAP PI/PO Interfaces
- Excellent knowledge in SAP PI
- Excellent Communication & written skills.
- Certification in SAP is added Advantage.
- Self-motivated, can take lead for the Module
- Client Interaction
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Expert in SAP PI/PO
- Able to lead the module
- Can understand the business and translate the requirements
- Hands on experience on SOAP, REST, JDBC, MAIL, FILE, HTTP adapters