Avenue Code is the leading software consultancy focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. We’re privately held, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply about our clients, our partners, and our people. We prefer the word ‘partner’ over ‘vendor’, and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warm professionalism of our teams.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects, establishing and maintaining relationships
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the company, third parties and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks;
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Proven working experience with Order Management, Ship from Store and Inventory Management
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and/or web technologies
- Ability to track record of coordinating between multiple project stakeholders, technical program managers and software development teams.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
Does this sound like you? Apply now to become an Avenue Coder!