Avenue Code is the leading software consultancy focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. We’re privately held, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply about our clients, our partners, and our people. We prefer the word ‘partner’ over ‘vendor’, and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warm professionalism of our teams.
- Understand and analyze the clients’ existing technology landscape;
- Deliver robust design and bug free quality code;
- Work along with Leads / Architecture to design and deliver scalable, durable and maintainable solutions;
- Partners with other technical teams (middleware, database, infrastructure, etc.), create interface documents and mappings to ensure that the OMS is built in a Service Oriented Architecture manner.
Required Qualifications/Technical Skills:
- Four-year bachelor’s or foreign equivalent degree in computer science, engineering, or a related technical field. MBA preferred;
- 3+ Years of prior SW industry experience required;
- Candidates should have strong hands on background in the IBM Sterling Order Management capabilities (Sterling Distributed Order Management, Selling and Fulfillment, Global Inventory Visibility, Reverse Logistics);
- 2+ years’ experience working in retail / wholesale / supply chain domain is highly valued;
- 3+ years’ experience working as a developer with Java as the backend, and any front end Java-script based packages will be desirable;
- Experience and understanding of new and upcoming technology trends – API / Micro-services, Agile / Dev-Ops, CI / CD;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both technical and analytical domains;
- Strong in Supply Chain domain and Hands on experience with IBM Sterling OMS;
- Enterprise-wide IT experience that includes hands-on solution development on OMS, Dev-Ops engineering, and Enterprise architecture.
- Design / implementation / consulting experience with distributed applications
- 5-8 years relevant targeted experience in architecting engineering practices at large enterprises.
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools, like Jenkins or Bamboo;
- Release Management Processes, Coordination and Planning Process and connecting points with Dev-Ops and CI/CD;
- Skills related to containerized environments and technologies like Docker, Kubernetes will be highly desirable;
- Experience with version control systems such as Subversion and Git;
- Agile Scrum/Kanban familiarity and experience working in an Agile environment.
Does this sound like you?
Apply now to become an Avenue Coder!