Avenue Code is the leading software consultancy focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. We’re privately held, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply about our clients, our partners, and our people. We prefer the word ‘partner’ over ‘vendor’, and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warm professionalism of our teams.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects, establishing and maintaining relationships;
- Take ownership of projects and solutions, and drive to successful and timely completion;
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques;
- Report and escalate to management as needed;
- Manage the relationship with the company, third parties and all stakeholders;
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks;
- Embraces and thrives on leading teams through multiple projects with a high level of complexity;
- 5+ years of Project Management experience;
- Experience with warehouse management systems, supply change experience, logistics, retail background;
- Self start and driven;
- Capable of speaking to stakeholders;
- Diplomatic but not aggressive;
- Managing both local and remote team members;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills, successful track record of coordinating between multiple project stakeholders, and software development teams;
- Manhattan Suite of Products;
- Oracle products and labor management products;
Does this sound like you?
Apply now to become an Avenue Coder!