SENIOR iOS SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Avente is a Software Development & technology company based in USA with Development Offices in Romania, Ukraine & growing.
As an Mobile App Developer you will have the opportunity to work with the latest technology & exciting trends in the marketplace. Our clients are leaders in innovation from startups to Fortune 500. Our goal is to bring top talent to join us in building an exciting, fun & innovative work environment that rewards talented Software Engineers such as yourself.
The position of iOS Engineer in an Agile environment of researching, designing, developing, and testing operating systems-level software and network distribution software.
Qualifications and requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in a computer-related field or equivalent;
- Must be great English speaker
- Ability to use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, and to give full attention to what other people are saying;
- Ability to identify complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- 3-5 years of experience iOSapplication development
- Software development experience in Objective-C or Swift using iOS and releasing into the App Store
- Knowledge in SWIFT
- Knowledge of the iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques.
- A desire to create the optimum user experience.
- Automotive & Telematics experience preferred
- Elaborate Software and Hardware Architecture orientation and monitor compliance to design principles and guidelines;
- Advise customer about, or perform, maintenance of software system;
- Document business requirements using formalism such UML or other object oriented modeling tools;
- Analyze information to determine, recommend and plan installation of a new system or modification of an existing system;
- Confer with data processing and project managers to obtain information on limitations and capabilities for data processing projects;
- Consult with customers or other departments on project status, proposals and technical issues such as software system design and maintenance;
- Consult with engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, develop specifications and performance requirements and resolve customer problems;
- Coordinate installation of software system;
- Direct software programming and development of documentation;
- Write computer programs of higher complexity or with specific performance, connectivity or business logic requirements;
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance;
- Prepare reports and correspondence concerning project specifications, activities and status;
- Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
- Fluency in design patterns and good engineering practices.
- Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Analytical Thinking — Job requires analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
- Independence — Job requires developing one's own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done.
- Initiative — Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Achievement/Effort — Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks
- Full-time position working out of Avente SRL company office