iOS / ANDROID SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Avente is a Software Development & technology company based in USA with Development Offices in Romania, Ukraine & growing.
As an Mobile App Developer you will have the opportunity to work with the latest technology & exciting trends in the marketplace. Our clients are leaders in innovation from startups to Fortune 500. Our goal is to bring top talent to join us in building an exciting, fun & innovative work environment that rewards talented Software Engineers such as yourself.
Work on a team of engineers on large enterprise level projects reporting directly to Senior team. The position of iOS / Android Engineer in an Agile environment of developing, and testing mobile applications.
Qualifications and requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in a computer-related field or equivalent;
- Must be great English speaker
- 2-3 years of experience iOS/Android application development
- Software development experience in Objective-C or Swift using iOS and releasing into the App Store and/or experience using Java and releasing to Play Store. Experience with React a big plus
- Knowledge with SWIFT preferred
- A desire to create the optimum user experience.
- Coordinate installation of software system;
- Software programming and development of documentation;
- Write computer programs of specific performance, connectivity or business logic requirements;
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance;
- Prepare information for reporting and correspondence concerning project specifications, activities and status;
- Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
- Fluency in design patterns and good engineering practices.
- Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Analytical Thinking — Job requires analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
- Independence — Job requires developing one's own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done.
- Initiative — Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Achievement/Effort — Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks
- Full-time position working out of Avente SRL company office