HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Avente is a Software Development & technology company based in USA with Development Offices in Romania, Ukraine & growing.
As Recruitment Manager you will have the opportunity to work with the latest technology & exciting trends in the marketplace. Our clients are leaders in innovation from startups to Fortune 500. Our goal is to bring top talent to join us in building an exciting, fun & innovative work environment that rewards talented Recruitment Manager's such as yourself.
The position of Recruitment Manager consists of planning, directing, and coordinating human resource management activities of an organization to maximize the strategic use of human resources and maintain functions such as employee compensation, recruitment, personnel policies, and regulatory compliance.
- Administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs;
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment, and recommend needed changes;
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefit policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements;
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants;
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures;
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives;
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations;
- Plan, organize, direct, control or coordinate the personnel, training, or labor relations activities of an organization;
- Represent the organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations;
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
Qualifications and requirements
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or a related field;
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, to motivate, develop, and direct people as they work, and identify the best people for the job;
- Ability to be aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do, to use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, and to bring others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Stress Tolerance — Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- Leadership — Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
- Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Initiative — Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
Lines of communication
- Positions reports directly to executive team.
- Full-time position working out of Avente SRL company office