Role & Job description:-
Role: - Performance Engineer/Sr. Performance Engineer
Experience – 5 - 8 Years
EDUCATION - B.E, B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc. (Computer Science) or equivalent
• 5+ years of performance testing/engineering experience.
• Must have hands-on experience & expertise in scripting using HP Load Runner/HP Performance Center, Stormrunner, Jmeter
• Very strong in test script development using HP load runner/Performance Center with web(http/https), JMS, JSON, REST, web services, SOAP, Oracle Web, Oracle NCA, Citrix, Tuxedo, Mobile protocol and other industry standard protocols
• Experience in Mobile application/device level testing using network Simulation and configure Network bandwidth (3G & 4G, WIFI ) for realistic response time measurements is added advantage.
• Good knowledge in monitoring/diagnostic tools like Dynatrace, HP Site Scope, HPD, OEM, OMi and any other APM tool.
• Additional Experience in automation Testing by using Perfecto
• Experience in test execution, log analysis and reporting is must.
• Very strong in design of test framework, load simulation model, load stats calculations etc.
• Communication has to be excellent as interface with customer/development/onsite teams.
• Good analytical skill on conducting detailed root cause analysis from E2E infrastructure layers and components perspective.
• Experience in preparing performance test strategy, work load model and test plans.
• Experience in executing different type of performance testing as appropriate: Baseline, Load Testing , Stress Testing, Endurance or Soak testing