Sr. QA Program Manager/ Director
FTE with Client
QA Program Manager will be the face of the program onsite that can interact with the business and represent the QA Program. Senior resource working with the Dir level and above at Client supervising the transition and the ongoing program in the future.
- Assisting in the "translation" of that vision into business requirements.
- Building and managing relationships with business leaders to understand their vision and goals.
- Managing multiple key large scale projects with significant scope and complexity simultaneously.
- Organizing and leading teams based in different geographies to successfully deliver on programs.
- Synthesizing the business and technical landscape into a sound project strategy and execution plan.
- Creating a communications process to ensure stakeholders are aware of status, risks, and opportunities.
- Executive level communication will be an on-going activity.
- Cultivating trust with all program stakeholders.
- Formulating mitigation strategies and recommending solutions.
- Driving execution of project and program deliverables.
- Improving delivery and operational processes to optimize performance and value over time.
- Interacting with senior leaders across a highly matrixed environment in both IT and business communities.
- Oversee QA activities to ensureproject deliverables meet / exceed established standards.
- Preparing and delivering presentations regarding program status to key stakeholders.
- Providing risk management and issue/problem resolution as required.
- Synchronizing and managing cross-project interdependencies.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the appropriate administrator.
- Required to attend scheduled shift during regular business hours as mandated.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Proven experience "translating" technical concepts into business terms.
- Strong MS Office product & Project/Program Management tool capabilities.
- Active listening with written and oral communication.
- Analytical with attention to details.
- High-level programming and general application development knowledge.
- Interpersonal and relationship and team building.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- PMP Certification preferred
- Eight (15+) years of IT project management