Role : Business Analyst ( IT infrastructure)
Location: Burnaby or Surrey BC
Duration Long Term
- A level of education, training and experience equivalent to a degree in Business Analysis, Health Administration, Business Administration, Information Management or a related discipline.
- For Business Analyst: A minimum of five (5) years of recent, related experience in IT infrastructure projects
- Professional designation considered a strong asset.
- Past experience with IT infrastructure related projects is an asset, as is work experience within British Columbia’s health care system.
- Experience facilitating and managing consultation processes with a wide range of stakeholder groups.
- Excellent proficiency with MS Office toolsets (Word, Excel, Visio, SharePoint).
The Business Analyst will support the project manager and work stream leads. Responsibilities include:
- Identifies, collects, collates, and documents technical and business requirements relating to software applications
- Using information from multiple sources, document the relationship / mapping between:
- Business Services
- Application Servers * Identify and communicate with key subject matter experts (SMEs).
- Facilitates requirements gathering sessions with multiple stakeholders to extract application information using best practice methods and tools.
- Works with technical teams from multiple local government departments and Client
- Collects status and communicates to Project Managers and project stakeholders on a regular basis
- Prepare materials as required for discussions and decisions at project meetings.
- Identify and communicate risk & issues to the project manager and support mitigation actions proactively.