The Sharepoint Lead will lead a global team of Microsoft Sharepoint specialists in the operation, maintenance, enhancement, and business relationship management of an on-premise and O365 cloud implementation. This includes working with both Client and Application teams to understand the strategic roadmap and implementing tactical and operational solutions that support and advance those strategies. As a lead you will be responsible for sharepoint administration, developing road maps, managing a global team, mentor and coach team members, representing the team during management and client meetings and discussions and ensure all regulatory and audit requirements are met.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
· Planning and providing solutions on Office 365.
· Responsible for the planning and execution of SharePoint migration from 2010/2013 to Office 365 using Azure services as a platform.
· Administrating and providing advice on message center in Office 365.
· Configuring and maintaining SharePoint 2013/SharePoint 2010/ SharePoint online environments.
· Day to day operation for office 365 which includes reviewing of new releases by Microsoft, resolving high severity incident tickets, providing guidance to offshore team on ticket resolution.
· Plan and execute cumulative updates to SharePoint environment and perform DR exercise for 2010 and 2013 environments.
· Responsible for migrating content from SharePoint 2013 to SharePoint online
· Responsible for day-to-day operation of Sharepoint environment
· Responsible for Implementing Office 365 groups in Exchange Online.
· Implementing and configuring SharePoint Service Applications including User Profile Service, Excel Service, Power Pivot Service, Access Service, Search Service, Manage Metadata Service and Business Connectivity Service.
· Work closely with Application, Architecture and Project Services in the planning and changing of the services required to meet business expectations
· Ensure the design, implementations, process and practices meet audit, regulatory, security and compliance requirements.
· Actively participate in Wipro and Client governance meetings
· Monitor and review items in the corporate risk registry, develop and implement risk mitigation plans for those risks where you are assigned as the owner
· Plan and train team members on changing technology to meet business requirements.
· Participate in project planning, review efforts, estimates and deliverables in the Statement of Work.
· Service Strategy and planning to achieve Customer and Employee satisfaction
· Ensure timely planning and completion of HR processes like Appraisals, Progressions, Wipro Leaders Quality Survey, Salary Increase etc.