Role : Big Data Solutions Architect
Duration : 12+ months
As an Architect you are responsible for providing technical leadership to small size/complexity/order-value projects. You are expected have depth of knowledge of specified technological area, which includes knowledge of applicable processes, methodologies, standards, products and frameworks. You would be responsible for defining and documenting architecture, capturing and documenting non-functional (architectural) requirements, preparing estimates and defining technical solutions to proposals (RFPs). You should provide technical leadership to project team to perform design to deployment related activities, provide guidance, perform reviews, prevent and resolve technical issues.
- String knowledge in data warehouse concepts and Business Intelligence
- Should have worked in below technologies
- Databases-Oracle , PDW, SQl server
- Reporting-SSRS, Business Objects, Microsoft BI - Tabular, SSAS etc
- Should have hands on experience in DWH and reporting implementation
- The job require doing detail data & ETL level analysis of existing ODS & DWH/Reporting environment of client and create aroad-map/solution approach to consolidate into one Data-warehouse (on prem) and eventually migrate to cloud
- Experience in technical documentation
- Help client in choosing the right technology./tools as a part of DWH consolidation process.
- Good to have Azure cloud knowledge and its offering (azure sql database, azure data factory, blob storage, hd insights , azure dwh) as client final goal is t consolidate DWH and move to cloud.