Avalanche Studios is looking for an experienced system administrator to join our team in Stockholm. As the system administrator you will work with internal second line support to our staff, and work towards our engine team as well as the game production teams. The responsibilities include maintenance of internal and external servers and services in a mixed Windows and Linux environment, as well as our build farm.
You will be a part of the IT department together with a system administrator and our PC technicians, while reporting to our IT manager. In addition to that you will have an ongoing collaboration with our system administrator in our New York studio.
- Linux server experience: 7+ years with Debian, Ubuntu or CentOS
- Infrastructure Automation experience in Puppet, Ansible or Chef
- Infrastructure monitoring experience in Zabbix, Nagios or OP5
- Knowledge of web servers, load balancers and proxy servers
- Windows server experience: 2+ years with AD, DNS, DHCP
- Network administration: 5+ years
- Virtual Environment\r\n
- Excellent communications skills; both written and verbal English
- Virtual Environment: Kubernetes, Google Compute Engine and AWS
- Windows server experience: DFS, WSUS, MDT, WDS
- Network administration: Cisco, WAN Optimization, Packet inspection, Wireshark or similar
- Programming/Scripting experience in Python, Bash or Perl
- Perforce administration
We will only consider applications that consist of both a cover letter and a CV. In your cover letter you should include why you want to work at Avalanche Studios and which games you are currently playing. For this role you need to be able to work full-time in our Stockholm office. To apply for this position please register below. Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously. All further information is provided under non-disclosure agreement only.
At Avalanche Studios, we believe in worlds without limits, and we are committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Being part of our world is not contingent on where you’re from, your gender, or sexual orientation. It’s all about your passion, courage and craftsmanship.
Our state of the art studio is located in the beautiful area of Södermalm, in the center of Stockholm and the Game industry Hub. Our studio is a beautiful place inspired by our catalog of games. We hope you’ll come to think of this place as your home turf and creative foundation.
Avalanche Studios is the original creator of the award-winning Just Cause franchise (published by Square Enix) and the developer of Mad Max (published by Warner Bros. Interactive) and Rage 2 (published by Bethesda Softworks). As a publisher, Avalanche Studios has released theHunter: Call of the Wild, Generation Zero and the free-to-play service theHunter Classic which has reached more than 8 million players across 190 countries. Avalanche Studios was founded in 2003 and is based in Stockholm, New York City and Malmö. The studio develops games using its proprietary Apex technology, enabling huge open worlds filled with emergent gameplay. Learn more at www.avalanchestudios.com