About The Job
We are seeking a seasoned product manager with deep experience in the ITSM, Service Desk, Support Desk management domain to help drive the expansion of our conversational AI platform and solutions and ensure that our platform can meet the business needs of our customers and business stakeholders in key markets around the world.
If you have been an “hands on” post-sales engineer and looking to transition into product management roles or a Product specialist in the ITSM and Support Desk space and working closely with products like ZenDesk, Service Now, FreshDesk, ZOHO, JIRA etc then this role is for you.
Your role as the Product Manager is both strategic and tactical. You need to be able to see and sell the big picture while keeping track of all the details, so the features are delivered on time and to specifications. You will take the solutions from conception to implementation and will serve as the product expert while working closely with customers, designers, UX, engineers, operations, sales & marketing and business stakeholders around the world.
This position is based in our Bangalore office.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or Master degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited College/University
- 3+ years of product management experience in the B2B or B2C space, including demonstrated experience developing new software features and enhancements for innovative products or 5+ years of technical - software development experience in a product company
- Deep understanding of ITSM domain and working experience with ITSM products like Service Now, BMC, Zendesk, Zoho, etc.
- Understanding of user centered design principles such as journey mapping, persona identification, pain statements, user experience
- Good grasp and understanding of business applications and their APIs, middleware and integration
- Background on machine learning and data mining with a broad understanding of unsupervised and supervised learning methods is a plus
- Collaborative, team oriented, positive and flexible attitude