Conversation Designer job
Avaamo is a deep-learning software company that specializes in conversational interfaces to solve specific, high impact problems in the enterprise. Avaamo is building fundamental AI technology across a broad area of neural networks, speech synthesis and deep learning to make conversational computing for the enterprise a reality. Visit: www.avaamo.com for more details
Role: Conversational Designer
What you’ll do
- You’ll design conversational experiences that feel natural, engaging and efficient – from developing the right persona for our conversational agent to figuring out how to repair a conversation that’s gone off track.
- You’ll become an expert on our customers’ needs and motivations, and use this knowledge to steer our product in the right direction.
- You’ll become an expert in our users’ needs and our application’s personality, and bring conversations to life by writing clear, helpful and fun content that simultaneously reinforces our business goals and our brand.
- You’ll review conversations and user feedback to understand where we can improve, and help shape the product accordingly.
What we are looking for
- You have experience designing for conversation (including voice design).
- You’re passionate and knowledgeable about user-centered design.
- You thrive in a collaborative and cross-functional environment.
- You have a portfolio of engaging writing in a variety of voices to share, with a particular emphasis on conversational or social media interactions.
- You’re excited about the nuances of human language and the potential for conversational AI to take advantage of how we most naturally interact
- You know the chat and voice platform ecosystem well
- You’re well-versed in linguistics, psychology or other behavioral sciences.
- You love writing and have copy- or script-writing experience.
- You’ve previously written for a conversational agent