Senior Technical Support Engineer is responsible for executing the Technical Support strategy and tactics that will improve the customer experience and build emotional loyalty.
- BE/B Tech/BS or MS in Computer Science or related subject.
- At least 5 years of professional Technical Support experience.
- Experience in working with Support systems
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Understanding of Software Development Cycle/Release Management
- Passion for building and delivering great software with strong sense of ownership and pride in work.
- Build core support infrastructure.
- Closely work with team to resolve any customer issues through diligent
- research, reproduction, and troubleshooting.
- Work with the engineering team on escalations, critical internal and external issues.
- Keep customers well informed about the status on their cases/incident.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals.