We are seeking a seasoned product marketing manager to help drive the expansion of our conversational AI Voice platform and solutions and ensure that our platform can meet the business needs of our customers and business stakeholders in key markets around the world. A deep understanding of IVR space as well as the product offerings is critical requirement
You will define the positioning and core messaging for our conversational Voice product. You will be the expert on our buyers, the challenges they seek to solve, how they buy, their buying criteria, and the opportunities they have to excel. You will transfer that knowledge to the sales channel – creating sales tools, providing training and participating in customer visits. In addition, you will work with the sales team to cross-sell, up-sell and expand our solution footprint within existing customer accounts. You will be our spokesperson, writing articles, blog posts, supporting social media channels and representing Avaamo at industry events.
If you’re a high-energy, passionate product marketing expert with a deep knowledge of the Conversational AI, Voice, IVR space and you thrive on making a difference, this is an ideal opportunity for you to join a highly collaborative team in a role that’s pivotal to our success.
• Main Responsibilities:
• Product Marketing – Lead strategy, create and refine positioning and messaging for Avaamo Conversational AI platform
• Sales Enablement – Support the selling process with appropriate sales tools that address key concerns throughout the buying cycle. Build an expert community including marketing, sales, presales, consulting and professional services organizations.
• Demand Generation – Work with your Demand Gen counterpart to create materials and programs to drive interest in our offers and generate leads
• AR/PR – Be an expert spokesperson for press and analyst briefings, at events and through published bylines and blog posts
Number of Years of Work Experience: 5+ years
• Education: Bachelor/Masters in CS or relevant field, MBA (or equivalent) is a plus
• 5+ years of product marketing experience in the software industry, with at least 3-5 years of enterprise product marketing experience. An additional experience in a field-facing role is highly valued.
• Ability to express the value of complex solutions in simple, compelling terms founded on the business value to customers.
• Must possess strong interpersonal and presentation skills, ability to style-shift in order to accommodate different audiences—executive, sales, analysts, peers, and press
• Analytical and business skills, with the ability to craft and justify relevant offers