Avaamo is building fundamental AI technology across a broad area of neural networks, speech synthesis and deep learning to make conversational computing for the enterprise a reality. Avaamo’s tightly integrated platform uniquely combines tooling, data, and enterprise connectors to ensure designers, data scientists, and developers can design and deploy complex conversational interfaces in weeks.
Our documentation delivers the essential information to developers, system administrators, partners and pre-sales teams, enabling them to use the product effectively.
Our goal is to make the documentation a single place for all stakeholders find answers to their questions with little effort.
We are looking for a strong Technical Documentation Writer who can take complex information and communicate it clearly to our audience.
Role & Responsibilities
- Write technical documentation for internal or external developer audiences, such as concept docuemntation, release notes, API reference docs, developer guides, code samples, tutorials and other product infor
- Play with the product and interact with the developers, subject matter experts working across the globe.
- Proof-read and edit the product content written by developers and others in the company
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering/English, technical writing, or a related degree
- 4 years of relevant work experience, including experience researching and writing excellent documentation for developers (APIs, SDKs, enterprise technologies)
See more information www.avaamo.com