Autoport Limited is seeking qualified Automotive Shuttle Drivers to join our team!
If you are an experienced, passionate driver who is safety conscious and a strong team player, interested in working in a fast-paced outdoor environment you can build a career with Autoport! This is a full-time general labour shuttle driving unionized position, however this is not a valet or ride-share style role. You will be working outdoors in the elements, in a year-round role working closely with a great team. If you love being active and working with a great team, this may be the role for you.
Autoport offers a competitive wage, excellent benefits, ample opportunity for growth, as well as free on-site parking. This is an entry level position and all necessary training will be provided. The successful candidates must be an excellent driver who is comfortable working at heights and in confined spaces. Must be willing to work flexible shifts on an as-needed basis including evenings and weekends. This is a full-time position, and flexibility is required.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to drive a standard shift
- Drivers Record & Criminal Background check are required
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Punctual and reliable
- Respectful of customer vehicles when driving as customer service is a top priority
- Steel toed safety boots, safety glasses, and other proper PPE must be worn
Job Type / Category
- Driving vehicles safely in the yard
- Shuttle vehicles within yard and possibly to nearby off-site facilities
- General labor which involves lifting (up to 50lbs), bending, climbing and heights
- Obey all company policies and safe work procedures
- Work outdoors with exposure to all weather elements
- Experience using PDAs will be an asset
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- On-site parking
- Vacation & paid time off
- Employee assistance programs