Paid Acquisition Manager (Adwords, SEM, PPC)
Sydney. Full Time
Autopilot is looking for an experienced Paid Acquisition Manager to develop and manage our paid marketing campaigns across multiple platforms and channels including paid search, display, remarketing and paid social. This is your opportunity to build and manage a paid acquisition strategy from the ground up at a high growth startup.
With a primary focus on the US, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand, you will lead the development, launch, and optimization of paid campaigns across all channels. You will partner closely with our entire marketing team as well as our creative teams to drive high performing campaigns focused on trial acquisition.
- Develop and continuously improve high performance campaigns to achieve monthly trial goals with a fixed paid acquisition budget.
- Lead and grow advertising efforts on Google Adwords and other advertising platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Capterra, G2Crowd and YouTube.
- Set goals, testing plans and project timelines, and make sure that the team is aligned and well equipped to achieve them.
- Manage relationships with multiple platforms / vendors, and partnerships.
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting on key metrics including spend, channel attribution, CPL, and CPA.
- Use attribution reporting to optimise individual campaigns: exploit opportunities and discontinue failing campaigns and channels.
- Develop keyword lists, test targeting, creative, and landing pages to improve campaign performance also refreshing creative at a regular cadence.
- Continuously test variants and optimise campaigns to maximise our paid acquisition budget.
Skill Set Required:
- 4+ years relevant experience in paid marketing acquisition
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience using common advertising platforms such as Google Adwords and Facebook Advertising.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent quantitative and data analysis skills. Ability to write your own SQL queries is a plus
- Thorough understanding of acquisition marketing
- Expert at Google Analytics, Tag Manager and Google Analytics Attribution.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain marketing concepts and business value of projects to other teams